The Wayback Machine - http://tendai-us.org:80/
Thank you for visiting!
January 25, 102
New Years resolutions for Buddhist (or 10 Good Precepts)
I resolve from this moment forward:
- To avoid violence
- To protect life and health
- To avoid taking which is not offered
- To respect the property and space of all
- To avoid abusing others for selfish gain
- To develop significant relationships
- To avoid the confusion of dishonest words.
- To thoughtfully express the truth.
- To avoid violent, disturbing and unduly critical speech.
- To communicate health, happiness and peace of mind to everyone I meet
- To avoid causing alienation, doubt and division among others.
- To promote harmony and positive momentum to bring out the best in everyone.
- To avoid the dull contentment of small talk.
- To encourage all to speak purposefully from the heart.
- To avoid greed and envy
- I will be enthusiastic about others' fulfillment as I am about my own.
- To avoid anger and maliciousness
- To promote the enjoyment of life and encourage others with my smile
- To avoid comfortable narrow-mindedness
- To strive for the personal realization of truth.
Yours in the Wonderful Dharma,
December 28th, 2000 - Short History of Dengyo Daishi
March 23rd, 2001 - Text Site Map Added
postcodesex.co.uk | escort-review.co.uk | sex-massage.co.uk | thaisecretescorts.co.uk | massage-parlours.co.uk | nurumassage.co.uk | brothelsuk.co.uk | ozzieescorts.com | brothelsnearme.com | canuckescorts.com | asian-massage-parlors.com | rubandtugnearme.com | escorts-search.com | erotic-massage-near-me.com | try Ozzie Sex for free today | Local Sex Finder - meet and fuck
BEST VIEWED WITH